Sunday 17 February 2013

Ebook; Maybe I'm Alone(2)


Entry #2
2 days since 1st Entry
Ok, first off I should begin from the very beginning, since the Disappearance. The details are sketchy, but I’ll try to put in whatever I can remember. What I do know is that I was 19 when I woke up on a Sunday to find that my house was devoid of human life. At first I thought my family had gone out for breakfast and left me behind, an occurrence which appeared several times. I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep. When I next woke up I think it was late afternoon. I remember my digital clock displaying sometime in the afternoon. I dragged myself out of bed and still thought nothing of the house being completely silent. It still disgusts me even now that I had detected nothing amiss then, and proceeded to yell at my now missing mom that I was awake or apologizing for sleeping in I can’t remember which. I could hear the Griggs’ German Shepard Buck barking, but he barked all the time so I didn’t bother to see what was wrong. When I tried to turn on the tap in the toilet sink to wash my face, nothing came out. Not one drop of water. I still thought nothing was wrong, until I went down to the living room and discovered everything was covered in a thick layer of dust. Only THEN did I finally realize something was terribly wrong.
I must end this entry, my third pet dog since the Disappearance calls for his feeding.
G E Kingston

No comments:

Post a Comment