Saturday 12 October 2013

A New Start?

It's been a while and I must say life's a dick (yes, I'm not using this phrase lightly). Sure it puckers up and kisses you but those few passionate moments are all you're gonna get.

For starters, I'm not putting up my writing here anymore. Now it's just details of my boring life (compared to most people I know, it IS boring).

It's the last week of the holidays and I couldn't find a more better way to wrap it up with a so-called class chalet! I mean, yeah only like 9 (out of 21) people came but it was still fun (not to mention the gossip at night). I pinky promised though, that what is said and done in the chalet stays there.

What I can tell you is that it was the first ever night in my life where I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALL. Badass, right? Okay, maybe I closed my eyes for ten minutes but all that giggling at funny videos kept me awake. And if you're reading this, sleep disturbers, I'm looking at your SOUL. I didn't mind actually, I couldn't sleep anyway. Maybe it was the horrible tequila or just that I didn't want to miss out on spending time with good company. I only slept like less than an hour in the morning after we came back from watching the sunrise on Changi Beach (good for dates if I had one). Almost forty hours and I got less than an hour's sleep. I felt like a monster because I didn't feel the need to sleep.

What else, what else oh yes. We did a little bit of singing. Granted, I sing okay (NOT), but I felt some of the others were better. I always look at friends who know how to music proudly because hey I got to befriend these awesome peeps. I mastered the cup song, actions only but not the singing. Apparently my coordination's not really good. At the same time, I wouldn't call it mastering since I did not actually use it with a cup but with a tuner, percussion-type egg thingy and a bottle of hand sanitizer. So much for 'mastering'.

FOOD. Yes, only one can of chips out of four that I brought was cleaned out after the chalet. Wasted, I say. The drinks fared better: all of them went down our throats. Did you know that Blondies are actually brownies with peanut butter instead of chocolate? Someone confirm please ><! Instant noddles yes, have to thank the girls who did up the entire batch in one huge-ass pot and dolled it out for all of us. Two helpings for me thank you very much. Two measly bottles of horrible tequila. I turned really red but didn't get drunk. One of my friends did and it was better because she was drunk for the first time. I promised though not to say anything more :)

Met a stray cat outside the chalet. She hung around for quite some time. First the name was Yuna? Then Tuno, finally settled on Tuna because that's what we fed her the first time. She thanked us by shitting in our toilet. We all loved her still. Cats or whatever furry pet: I wish I had one but Mom hates them. I cry.

Here we go, the awesome people who came to the chalet
-Claire (or Claire Bear, this girl be big, bad and rad brah!)
-Ker Wei (his parents brought us supper AND breakfast)
-Jessica a.k.a Jess (who got this whole thing started and running)
-Jeremiah a.k.a JJ (that guitar and sporty dude everyone loves, he loves losing at card games)
-Jia Ying (comic relief and BIG GLEE FAN KLAINE AND STUFF)
-Tong Lee (thanks for the tequila brother!)
-Belicia (she sings well and I have her to thank for 'Blondies')
-Yours truly

Maybe I'll get a new drive and start doing this more often. Peace guys. I'll do ranting never.

No comments:

Post a Comment