Sunday 13 October 2013

Afterthoughts

IT IS THE LAST DAY OF THE HOLIDAYS guys, so this post must be written.

Nothing much on my last day during the holidays since the holidays have been more than crap (other than the chalet *sigh). Work, home, sleep, game. But dinner was excellent: Mom-made chicken and soup and fishcake. After dinner was even better, Dad broke out ice-cream with our daily fruit intake and mixed 'em all together. FUSTER CLUCK OF SWEETNESS, thanks Pop!

Now let's go over the common thoughts that might be going through our more than similar mindsets about going back to school.
-Damn, school tomorrow please let holidays be longer can?
-FINALLY, school, after being cooped up so long at home! School, here I come.
-Sigh, another term with those idiots
-Meh
-....SHIT MY HOMEWORK!
-Must I go back?
-What shall I wear tomorrow, hmmm *stares at huge-ass wardrobe helplessly
-Zzzzzzzz
-Hooray, time to have fun with my favourite peeps once again!

Whaddaya guys say? Are these thoughts running through your head currently? Tell me if i missed anything yah? I know some are in my own head.

Just now, I marked a revision paper for my little sis (she's primary 5 and already at my ear level D:) and she didn't do so good. You should've seen her gutsy challenge she set herself after she saw the results. $5 goes to her if she can improve by 20 marks the next time. Maybe I was a little bit too reckless in accepting the bet but hey, motivation is what that girl needed.

Anything else? Oh yeah, I'm actually glad to go back to school because I missed my friends from DTVM (Diploma in Creative Writing for TV and New Media) and more than a few from PRCS. I hope the feeling's mutual for my friends. Also, I was kinda disappointed that my class is taking a little too much time to get close. Been told by my Dad and others that these things take time but I've seen classes that hit it off since orientation (DTVM 01). Hope we can do much better guys.

Right now the class chat is getting its infrequent dose of activity and I'm wondering, it's always the same few people around. I sigh a lot when the class Whatsapp group goes on. My own secondary school chat is GROUND TO DUST. Yup, that's how it is, my absolutely wonderful life.

I promised myself to make a fresh start at the start of poly, I'm still going by it. I hope I change for the better. Less antagonistic that's one thing I must do.

P.S I'm trying to grow out my hair. Long fringe, shoulder length hair? Trying. If the end result is ugly I'll just go with fringe. FABULOUSLY FUGLY, some say.

Ending off with Marty the Zebra
YA TATA TATATA CIRCUS
YA TATA TATATA AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO
POLKA DOT POLKA DOT POLKA DOT AFRO
Admit it, you sang this.
Bonus hundred points if you sang it out loud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment