Wednesday 6 November 2013

Home-Based Procrastination (and Deep Thoughts) Week

Hey hey its been a while awesome dudes and dudines! If you're all wondering why I haven't been around is because there's NOTHING to blog about. I'm serious. The past three weeks since school started is only slightly more than a little mundane. Besides, if I wanted you all to know every little detail of the past three weeks...well I have Twitter for that.

So! To start, let's go through my list of things to say today. We'll go to details of a boring life, funny stuff, add a dash of seriousness and a pinch more of silliness before signing off. Without further a do, let's start.

As most (if not all) of SP students know, today is Home-based learning week, or as I like to call it, '<look at title of this post :)>'  !

Today is a Wednesday and I have yet to complete a single one of my assignments or projects :) Every student, a procrastinator at heart. If there's any DTVM students listening in...HALP MEH I'm stuck with a lot of my assignments and need severe assistance. Either I don't know my stuff or I'm just so lazy that even my brain can't be bothered to function brilliantly.

Oh goody, the fun stuff. Alright, I'm not really sure whether this counts as 'fun' but I spent a lot of time the since last week daydreaming some really terrifying and morbid thoughts. You know since Halloween was nearing at that time. I mean, I was thinking of many scenarios to be applied in this mundane life that will make it scary and adrenaline pumped. Real cheery stories.

Another fun thing is that a very good friend of mine taught me how to get Pokemon on my Iphone. HAHAHA you read that right friends, I have Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen versions and I have been obsessed with it for the past week. Spammed Pokemon Emerald until I currently have all eight badges and am on the way to the Elite Four and Champion! Wish me luck.

Serious time!

Chances. I was walking back home from the local shopping centre after lunch and cut through the residential blocks when I saw this guy (I think my age?) crying. He had a friend (also a dude) with him. Basically the poor crying dude was sobbing that his crush didn't even give him a chance to show her how good of a partner he could make when he confessed too her. I know, I know, it was rude of me to eavesdrop but his explanation for crying did strike me a little.

One, the guy couldn't get over a rejection. Fair enough, I was shaken up after a rejection but I swear I never cried over it, just getting pains. Two, should a chance be given to the poor dude or guys in general? I don't know. What I do know was that I don't see a lot of chances given when a girl or guy is set in this kind of 'confession' situation and you didn't give the other party a chance to show you that they can be your 'one'.

I've been pining for a pet since forever, but circumstance and family objection prevents the addition of a furry friend to the home. I like to think of a pet as your 'furry BFF' but in no way should it be a substitute for society. Make friends, my dad says. Sound advice Pop but I don't see much of bonding in my class unfortunately, even though as individuals and little pockets they're pretty awesome.

To end today's post, let's take the time to commend the things, people and incidents that made my day the past few days.
-Yong Han. This tech-savvy dude is the one who helped me get Pokemon on Iphone
-The times that it rained heavily. (I really love rain)
-Talking with my crush (ah, love)
-Laughing with Engineering buds (Joseph, Edwin and Pei Xiang)
-POKEMON
-Daydreaming

End. Thought of the day: If someone confessed to you and you don't really have an interest in them, would you still give them a chance to see whether they can be your 'one' as they say?


No comments:

Post a Comment